Zhenya posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi! I think if somebody on the site creates a theme from her favorite stories, this might help beginners start reading from really good stories.
So, my top 10 stories:
1) “…the eternal rocks beneath…” by BenMac
2) “Just The Girl”/ “Just The Girl 2” (dilogy) by Alchemy10
3) “Savannah”/” Savannah – Amber Eyes”/” Savannah – Malaika” (trilogy) by kins40
4) “Laid Up: Another Season 3” by PortiaOnly
5) “H+” by BenMac
6) “Fée Marraine: A Fairy Tale in Four Parts” by BenMac
7) “Chandelier” by tiff_duke
8) “The Set Up” by GrindRight
9) “Let It Happen”/” Love Soul Heaven Hell”/” Empire State of Mind” (trilogy) by skydancer
10) “An Epistolary Affair” by kins40
Stories, which close to top 10:
“Smell of rain” by BenMac, “Frozen Beginnings” by kins40, “Something so right” and “New York Minute” by allyemmerson, “Delayed Connection/Justice/Exposure” (trilogy) by CellaNox, “Here’s to the Night” by tiff_duke, “Criminal” by robyntibetter, “Now and Then” by browneyedgirl28 and others.
Which yours top-10 of favorite stories?
Have you read the work of sammy47?
Thanks for your post because it has given me the kick in the butt to ask a question that I have been wondering about.for quite a while. Almost all of the stories you have listed, and virtually all of the stories posted, are AU. Is there no longer any interest in canon stories?
Hm, yeah 8 from 10 in my top not canon (exept LaidUp and Chandelier). I guess i just tired of all Candace, Jodi, Henry and etc. and standart storyline with them (most of stories – it’s after 3-th or 4-th season or after first). But story from Portia and tiff for me a bit differant – very good written with interesting dialoges, not-standart storylines and disribing feelings. And three my favorite author: BenMac, kins40, Alchemy10 not write canon stories.